JNTUH Exam Notification 2018: JNTUH has released the notification for B.Pharmacy exams which are to be held in April/May 2018. Detailed info about the notification is provided on this page, however the official notification can be downloaded from the link provided below.
JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2,3,4 Years 1,2 Sem Regular/Supply Notification April/May 2018
This notification is for the following exams:
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2-2 (R16) – Regular
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2-2 (R15, R13, R09, R07) – Supplementary
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-2 (R15) – Regular
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-2 (R13, R09, R07) – Supplementary
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 4-2 (R13) – Regular/Supplementary
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 4-2 (R09, R07) – Supplementary
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 2-1 (R16, R15, R13, R09, R07) – Supplementary
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 3-1 (R15, R13, R09, R07) – Supplementary
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 4-1 (R13, R09, R07) – Supplementary
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 16-04-2018 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below
Exam Registration & Last Dates :
- Without Late Fee : 26-02-2018 To 12-03-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs. 100 /- : 13-03-2018 To 17-03-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs. 1000 /– : 18-03-2018 To 22-03-2018
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
- The regular students of IV B.Pharmacy II Semester have to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.760/-towards semester exam fee. The payment of Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory.
- In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University letter No. JNTUH/EB/Concessions to Handicapped students / 2010(1), dt.26-04-2010,with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
- For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
Like our Facebook page Jntu-Results.in to get latest Information regarding JNTU Results and Updates directly on your Facebook News Feed.